For years my friends have been saying how great Krazy Mixed-Up Salt is on all their BBQ meat. It has to be one of my favorites too. We always had a cannister of Krazy mixed-Up Salt on the table to give that grilled meat flavour treat, lately we’ve been putting a tin of Krazy mixed-Up Rub on the table too, the kids love sticking their hands in the tin and grabbing a pinch.
Breakfast found me with no steaks, no chicken wings, no BBQ! Fried up an egg, a rasher (well 2 rashers) of bacon and toast, topped with a pinch of Krazy Mixed-Up Rub, I’m calling it Krazy eggs 1.0!
KRAZY® Eggs Delight
- 2 rashers bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 slice bread
- a sprinkle of KRAZY® Mixed-Up Salt
- Add a little oil or butter to a frying pan. Fry bacon until crisp.
- Break the egg into the frying pan and fry until ready.
- Whilst the egg and bacon are cooking, toast and batter the bread.
- Finally place the bacon and egg on the toast. Finish with a light sprinkle of KRAZY® Mixed-Up Salt.